Exmoor Maps

Exmoor National Park is situated on the coast of South West England, 71% of Exmoor National Park is in Somerset with the remaining 29% being in Devon.  The area covered by the Exmoor National Park is 267 square miles, within this is 34 miles of coastline.

Proir to its designation as a National Park, Exmoor was a Royal Forest and hunting ground.

Ordnance Survey Explorer Active Maps

Our Prices

  • 1+ £10.49 each SAVE 25%
  • 2+ £10.35 each SAVE 26%
  • 5+ £10.21 each SAVE 27%
  • 10+ £9.79 each SAVE 30%

Ordnance Survey Explorer Active Map bundles for the Exmoor National Park

Get the main maps for Exmoor

Bundle price: £10.49 each

Save: £3.50 on RRP

Quantity:

Ordnance Survey Explorer Maps

Our Prices

  • 1+ £5.99 each SAVE 25%
  • 2+ £5.91 each SAVE 26%
  • 5+ £5.83 each SAVE 27%
  • 10+ £5.59 each SAVE 30%

Ordnance Survey Explorer Map bundles for the Exmoor National Park

Get the main maps for Exmoor

Bundle price: £5.99 each

Save: £2.00 on RRP

Quantity: